Sunday, September 25, 2011

John Hart Conservatory #1

Thanks to everyone who visited the temporary sound installation in the John Hart Conservatory over the last two Saturdays.

I have heard that for many visitors it was the first time they have visited since the renovation a few years ago. I first saw the conservatory about 4 months ago and don't know what it was like before. I've heard it described as a jungle and a kids adventure wonderland, also that the plants where being vandalised. Does anyone have any photos to share?
send to: raquel.ormella@anu.edu.au

2 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Launceston-sketchbook-Sketchbook-Patsy-Adam-Smith/dp/0851795366

    I own this book and it has sketch of the old conservatory in it with text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Renee,

    Thanks for dropping by the blog. I would love to see the sketch book. I think Fernando is trying to set up a dinner date book exchange with you and Bek for tonight

    ReplyDelete